Senior Sales Executive
1> Job Description
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive (Hanoi based) to join our organization. The major responsibilities of this position are:
- Identifying new business opportunities and market potential.
- Developing and formulating new accounts.
- Building up customers’ database, approach prospective customers to expand and create new business opportunity under territory or sector assigned.
- Reviewing customer requirements, consult, introduce services to customers on the basis of capacity to respond of the Company: standard solutions as well as special solutions, price, type of service.
- Learning customers’ demand, supporting and consulting them about products and services, doing contract negotiations, coordinating with Account Manager to handle the projects at the request of customers, update customer profiles.
- Other duties will be discussed upon interview.
2> Job Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Economics or related field.
- At least 02 years of relevant Sales experience, marketing basic knowledge is an advantage.
- Fluent in Business English, especially: oral, written and mail communication.
- A “Can-Do” attitude, be active, be honest, be responsible, good teamwork skills, highly motivated, enthusiastic problem-solvers with great interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of market, competitors and industry trends will be a clear advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced international environment and cope with large-scale business challenges.
3> Remuneration package
This is a full-time position. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. We offer performance-based remuneration and compensation options are negotiable & all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Attractive Allowance and Benefit:
- Monthly Basic Salary: Competitive.
- Transport and meal allowance.
- Annual Sales Incentive Bonus.
- Annual Special Bonuses (twice a year).
- Annual Regular Bonuses on Special Events and big Holidays such as National Day, Labor Day…and Company’s birthday.
- Full salary contribution for insurances (social, health, unemployment).
- Yearly Company trip.
- Oversea trips for longtime employees, subject to the Company Regulation and Collective Labor Agreement.
- Attending Localization Industry Events/Conferences worldwide.
- Attending training courses on capacity building organized by the Company or 3rd party agencies.
- Working in a multi-national and friendly environment.
- Other regimes and welfare under Vietnam’s Labor Law.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume with subject line: [Wise-Concetti] – [Position] – [Your-Full-Name] and a cover letter to: