1> Job Description
We are looking for Marketing Executive (Hanoi based) to join our organization. The major responsibilities of this position are:
- Developing a marketing plan in accordance with the overall company goals and visions.
- Collecting, monitoring and analyzing social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly.
- Creating the various type of content for the company’s websites, fan page, newsletters, Twitter, LinkedIn and other marketing channels.
- Managing content channels including FB fan page, LinkedIn, Twitter, Website, Email and other communication and running social media channels to enhance audience engagement.
- Working closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts.
- Other duties will be discussed upon interview.
2> Job Requirement
- At least 6 months of corporate marketing and/or sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Economics or relevant discipline.
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrendsStrong knowledge of the market, competitors, and industry trends will be a clear advantage).
- Fundamental understanding of content marketing tactics, such as digital advertising and social media marketing.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and PDF software, photoshop.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced international environment and cope with large-scale business challenges.
3> Remuneration package
- Attractive Allowance and Benefit:
- Monthly Basic Salary: Competitive.
- Transport and meal allowance.
- Annual Special Bonuses (twice a year).
- Annual Regular Bonuses on Special Events and big Holidays such as National Day, Labor Day…and Company’s birthday.
- Full salary contribution for insurances (social, health, unemployment).
- Yearly Company trip.
- Oversea trips for longtime employees, subject to the Company Regulation and Collective Labor Agreement.
- Attending Localization Industry Events/Conferences worldwide.
- Attending training courses on capacity building organized by the Company or 3rd party agencies.
- Working in a multi-national and friendly environment.
- Other regimes and welfare under Vietnam’s Labor Law.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume with subject line: [Wise-Concetti] – [Position] – [Your-Full-Name] and a cover letter to: