English to Vietnamese Translator
1> Job Description
- The translator will transfer the meaning in the source language into the target language in order to produce a text that is in accordance with the rules of the linguistic system and meet the requirement of project assignment.
- Adaptability and flexibility, as well as the ability to make effective use of all available resources, are key to this role.
- The texts to be translated will be from English to Vietnamese and vice versa.
2> Job Requirement
- Fluent command of English/Vietnamese.
- BA in literature, translation or equivalent qualifications.
- > 1-year experience in the translation field is an advantage. However, newly graduated students are highly welcome.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; a sense of teamwork; responsibilities.
- Excellent office computer skills.
- Familiarity with the creation and navigation of test plans and test documentation.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently within tight timelines.
3> Remuneration package
- Competitive package includes basic salary & performance salary.
- Transport and meal allowance.
- Annual Business Result Bonuses (twice a year).
- Annual Regular Bonuses on Special Events and big Holidays such as National Day, Labor Day…and Company’s birthday.
- Full salary contribution for insurances (social, health, unemployment).
- Yearly Company trip.
- Oversea trips for longtime employees, subject to the Company Regulation and Collective Labor Agreement.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume with subject line: [Wise-Concetti] – [Position] – [Your-Full-Name] and a cover letter to: