1. Qualification & Skills
Candidate possesses a master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Law, Economics, or related majors.
• Good command of both spoken and written English.
• Five years of experience in human resource and administration management, preferably in an FDI/multi-national company.
• Having knowledge of labor code, social insurance law, PIT law.
• Strong in communication and interpersonal skills
• Good leadership and problem-solving skill.
• Strong experience in planning, implementation, and evaluation of activities in Human resources matters.2. Personality
Must be a positive thinker and open-minded.
• Self-starter with excellent dependability and integrity.
• Willingness to go the extra miles, high level of adaptability.
This is a full-time position. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. We offer performance-based remuneration and compensation options are negotiable and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Other benefit will be discussed in the interview.
** HOW TO APPLY:
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume with the subject line: [Wise-Concetti] – [Position] – [Your-Full-Name] to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.