English to Thai translator
1> Job Description
- The translator will transfer the meaning in the source language into the target language in order to produce a text that is in accordance with the rules of the linguistic system and meet the requirement of project assignment.
- Adaptability and flexibility, as well as the ability to make effective use of all available resources, are key to this role.
- The texts to be translated will be from English to Thai and vice versa.
- Being a native Thai who is living in Bangkok, speak Thai fluently.
- BA in literature, translation or equivalent qualifications.
- > 1-year experience in the translation field is a plus. However, newly graduated students are highly welcome.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; a sense of teamwork; responsibilities.
- Excellent office computer skills.
- Familiarity with the creation and navigation of test plans and test documentation.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently within tight timelines.
3> Remuneration package
- Competitive package including basic salary & performance salary.
- Yearly Company trip.
- Oversea trips for long life staff.
- 13th-month salary, annual leave & sick leave as per the labor law.
- Special bonus twice a year subject to the office’s business result.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume with subject line: [Wise-Concetti] – [Position] – [Your-Full-Name] and a cover letter to: